AIIMS Notification released - Last date to fill form is 10th April 2015 [ AIIMS Updates ]
The registration for AIIMS examination has started from 17th March 2015. This time the applications must be filled online at the following link Official AIIMS Website - Fill your Application forms for MBBS Entrance Exam. Prospectus is available at the following link - Detailed MBBS 2015 Entrance Exam Prospectus - Procedure to Fill the Form, the prospectus explains the steps to systematically fill the form for MBBS 2015 entrance examination.
Eligibility: The minimum aggregate of the marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology obtained in the qualifying examination (as in the Essential Qualification required for appearing in this examination are 60% for General and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OPH Candidates.
The Admit Card will be available on AIIMS website after 16th May, 2015.
Guideline to Fill AIIMS Application Form
- Incomplete Registration Form will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard later on.
- Do not submit any document, original or photocopy, with the application. The Institute does not take any responsibility for returning of these documents.
- Admission of candidates to Entrance Examination is provisional, subject to they being eligible for admission to MBBS course.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is found or proved at any stage before or after examination/ declaration of result, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice.
- The centre chosen for the Entrance Examination by a candidate is only his/her option. Actual centre will be allotted by AIIMS and will be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The centre once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Any document/certificate submitted separately at later stage should bear the following title: “Registration Form No……. for M.B.B.S. Entrance Examination, 2015”.
- If candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed any material information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission.
- Please see the help manual in the AIIMS website or instructions provided at the end of the Prospectus to fill out the AIIMS application form.
- Published on: March 20, 2015
Fully-Solved AIIMS objective problems according to new syllabus and covering previous years papers: Get step-by-step explanations to Physics, Chemistry and Maths problems on the device of your choice.