The Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India i.e.. ICAI is a statutory entity administered under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 for the regulation of the profession of Chartered Accountants in India. In the six decades of its existence, the ICAI has got accredition as a premier accounting entity not only in India but also worldwide. Its contribution in the areas of education, professional development, maintenance of high accounting, auditing and ethical standards has been widely acknowledged. At present, the ICAI is the second largest accounting entity in the entire world.
Apart from the Chartered Accountancy Course, the ICAI provides the following mentioned below:
Following are the Certificate Courses for Members:
- Certificate Course on Enterprise Risk Management
- Certificate Course on Master in Business Finance
- Certificate Course on Corporate Governance
- Certificate Course on International Taxation
- Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting & Fraud Detection using IT & CAATs
- Certificate Course on International Financial Reporting Standards
- Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management
- Certificate Course on Derivatives
- Certificate Course on Valuation
- Certificate Course on Arbitration
Following are the Post Qualification Courses:
Information Systems Audit (ISA).
CPE Course on Computer Accounting and Auditing Techniques (CAAT).
Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management (DIRM).
Management Accountancy Course (MAC)/Corporate Management Course (CMC) or Tax Management Course (TMC).
International Trade Laws & World Trade Organization (ITL & WTO).
ERP Courses on SAP FA & MA Module, Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Discussions & Questions
Actually I am a student of BBA final year and I want to became CA. So please help me. I am very confused about CPT and IPCC. ( - ra...@ on ))
1 AnswerCPT is the first stage to enter for CA examination, please check out teh following link for pattern and stages-http://www.examrace.com/CA/About-CA-Exam/.
- Examrace on