Highlights of CAT Exam to be held in December 2016 [ CAT Updates ]
CAT 2016: CAT is an all India level examination organized by the Indian Institute of Management based on the policy of rotation. The exam comprised in the verbal ability, quantitative ability, logical reasoning and data interpretation. The CAT 2016 Exam will be held in the month of August.
Important Dates for CAT 2016:
Publication of official notification:
Starting date for online registration:
Closing date to apply online:
Issue of Admit Card:
Entrance exam date:
Publication of result:
List of the courses offered in CAT 2016
Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2016
Aspirants who have been completed Graduation with minimum 50 % for GEN, and 45 % for SC/ST/OBC, can apply for this session as per official requirements.
Reservation of Seats for CAT 2016
- Reservation of seats for SC Candidates: 15%
- Reservation of seats for ST candidates: 7.5%
- Reservation of seats for OBC: 27%
- Reservation of seats for the person with disabilities: 3%
- General & OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 1600/-
- SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs. 800/-
How to Apply?
- Step-1: You need to log into official website of the organization that is iimcat. ac. in.
- Step-2: Then go to CAT 2016 notification and open it
- Step-3: Go to online application link and press it and wait for the form to open.
- Step-4: Fill the details asked in it that is your name, date of birth, education qualification marks.
- Step-5: Enter payment detail upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Step-6: After completion of the form press submit button and send your form for submission.
Exam Pattern for CAT-2016:
- There will be 100 questions in paper.
- And time limit will be of 2 hours and 50 minutes.
Note: More information will be declared with official notification.
- Published on: January 22, 2016