CBSE NET 27 December 2015 Paper 1 Solved with detailed explanations - Part 3 [ CBSE NET-JRF Updates ]
CBSE NET 27 December 2015 Paper 1 detailed answers with explanations are now provided by Examrace. The video explanations are live at CBSE NET 27 December 2015 Paper 1 Explanations Part-3 @ Youtube Examrace Channel. As every year, we provide complete video solutions with detailed answers that will be live on Youtube. Along with that past paper solutions are available at Doorsteptutor. com Paper 1 Solutions for CBSE NET.
42. Using the central point of the classroom communication as the beginning of a dynamic pattern of ideas is referred to as:
(1) Mind mapping
(3) Problem - orientation
(4) Idea protocol
43. The next term in the series 2, 5, 10, 17, 26, 37, ? is:
44. A group of 210 students appeared in some test. The mean of 1/3rd of students is found to be 60. The mean of the remaining students is found to be 78. The mean of the whole group will be
45. Attitudes, actions and appearances in the context of classroom communication are Considered as:
46. Most often, the teacher - student communication is:
47. Consider the following assertion (A) and reason (R) and select the correct code given below:
(A): No man is perfect.
(R): Some men are not perfect.
(1) (A) is false hut (R) is true.
(2) Both (A) and (R) are true but (R) does not provide sufficient reason for (A).
(3) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) provides sufficient reason for (A)
(4) (A) is true but (R) is false.
48. A definition that has a meaning that is deliberately assigned to some symbol is called
49. A Cluster of propositions with a structure that exhibits some inference is called:
(1) A valid argument
(2) An inherence
(3) An argument
(4) An explanation
50. In a classroom, a communicator’s trust level is determined by
(1) Eye contact
(2) The use of hyperbole
(3) The change of voice level
(4) The use of abstract concepts
51. If the proposition ‘No men are honest’ is taken to be false which of the following proposition/propositions can be claimed certainly to be true?
(1) No honest person is man.
(2) All men are honest
(3) Some men are honest
(4) Some men are not honest
52. Anil after travelling 6 km towards East from his house realized that he has travelled in a wrong direction. He turned and travelled 12 km towards West, turned right and travelled 8 km to reach his office. The straight distance of the office from his house is:
(1) 10 km
(2) 20 km
(3) 14 km
(4) 12 km
53. P and Q are brothers. R and s are sisters. The son of P is brother of S. Q is related to R as:
54. The next term in the series: B2E, D5H, FI2K, H27N, ? is:
55. Consider the argument given below:
‘Pre - employment testing of teachers is quite fair because doctors, architects and engineers who are now employed had to face such a testing. ’
What type of argument it is?
56. A party was held in which a grandmother, father, mother, tour sons, their wives and one son and two daughters to each of the sons were present. The number of females present in the party is:
57. Every type of communication is affected by its:
58. Aspects of the voice, other than the Speech are known as:
(1) Delivery language
(2) Physical language
(3) Personal language
(4) Para language
59. The mam objectives of student evaluation of teachers are:
(a) To gather information ‚ about student weaknesses.
(b) To make teachers take eac1uig seriously.
(c) To help teachers adopt innovative methods of teaching.
(d) To identify the areas of further improvement in teacher traits.
Identify the correct answer from the codes given below:
(1) (a) only
(2) (a) and (b) only
(3) (b), (c) and (d) only
(4) (a), (b) and (c) only
60. Among the following propositions two are related in such a way that they can both be true although they cannot both be false. Which are those propositions? Select the correct code.
(a) Some priests are cunning.
(b) No priest is cunning.
(c) All priests are cunning.
(d) Some priests are not cunning.
(1) (a) and (d)
(2) (a) and (b)
(3) (c) and (d)
(4) (a) and (c)
- Published on: December 29, 2015
Discussions & Questions
- How to calculate the result of 44 question
- asked by mi...@ on