CBSE-UGC-NET to Be Held on 22nd January 2017 [ CBSE NET-JRF Updates - Education ]
National Eligibility Test is a national level exam is conducted by CBSE for scrutinizing the expertise knowledge required for holding the position of Lecturers/professors/ associates/ research fellows at Indian varsities & colleges.
CBSE is going to conduct UGC NET for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 22nd January 2017, the notification will available from 15th October 2016.
Note: Complete Information will be available with the notification.
- Notification will be available from 15th October 2016.
- Registration will tentatively start in Oct-November 2016.
- Date of examination 22nd January 2017.
Examination Fees (tentatively):
- Candidates from the General category have to pay Rs. 6oo/-
- Candidates from the other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer), as per the Central list of OBC have to Pay Rs. 300/-
- Candidates from SC/ST/PwD category have to pay Rs. 150/-
- Complete details will be released once the notification is live
- Published on: September 12, 2016
Discussions & Questions
- Is chemical science/ chemistry is present in CBSE net exams ?
- asked by si...@ on
- CBSE NET preparation strategy and techniques
- asked by pr...@ onStart with your subject and paper 1 preparation, refer the past year papers to get an idea of the kind of questions asked, also refer http://www.examrace.com/CBSE-UGC-NET/CBSE-UGC-NET-Preparation-Tips/
- answered by Examrace on