CDS (II) - OTA 2015 Result Declared [ CDS Updates - Education ]
Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2015 result is declared by UBSC on the official website www.upsc.gov.in which was held in October, 2016. The examination was conducted by the Union Public Service Commission and Interviews by the Services Selection Board for:
- *Officers Training Academy, Chennai, for 104th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) (including the names of the candidates who were earlier recommended based on result of the same examination for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course(s).)
- ^Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 18th Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course.
The number of vacancies:
- 104th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) is 175
- 18th Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course is 11
- The results of Medical Examination result is not counted in merit list.
- Army Head Quarter has verified Date of Birth and Educational Qualification of these Candidates.
- Candidate’s marks will be declared within 15 days on the official website for 60 days.
Union Public Service Commission also has Facilitation Counter in its Campus if any candidates have any query regarding to the examination then they can visit it during the working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM or can call on: 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543.
Congratulations to all the qualified candidates and best of luck to all who have missed this examination but do not loss your confidence and believe on “”try and try you will be succeed”, keep trying!!!!!
For the best preparation for next CDS examination visit www.examrace.com here you will find all what you are looking for, best study material, syllabus, exam pattern, previous year paper and each and every updates regarding CDS examination.
- Published on: September 15, 2016