Objective and Practice Questions for Grammar
Objective type & multiple choice questions on Grammar for interview and CLAT preparation.
- Advanced Grammar: Practice Test 1 to 2
- Basic Grammar: Practice Test 1 to 2
- English Grammar Questions: Practice Test 1 to 5
- Grammar Commas
- Grammar Determiners
- Grammar Intermediate Difficulty: Practice Test 1 to 2
- Grammar Noun
- Grammar Prepositions
- Grammar Quantifiers
- Grammar Sentence Correction: Practice Test 1 to 10
CLAT: Latest Notifications, Dates, Updates, News & More(View More …)
The Bar Council of India set the age limit for legal education for three and five-year law programmes.The law collage seats will fill complying with clause 28 of the Legal Education Rules 2008.
- According to this, for five-year integrated programme… (189 more words) …
The CLAT is an all India entrance examination that conducted on rotation by 16 NLU (National Law Universities) for admission to their UG and PG programs. CLAT-2016 will be conducted by Chanakya National Law University.
Important Date for CLAT 2016:… (400 more words) …
The last date to fill the online application form is 31st March 2015. You can download the hall ticket starting 1st April 2015 and the date for online examination is 10th May 2015. The result will be declared on 20th…
(on — Centres Across India)
Thee CLAT will be held on 11th May 2014 (Sunday). The results for the exam will be declared on 30th May 2014. The counselling will start in the month of June and will be completed ...