Adani Ports signs an agreement with L&T for Kattupalli Port Operations [ Current Affairs ]
About Kattupalli Port Operations: Kattupalli Port Operations includes Kattupalli Shipyard cum Caged Port Complex. It is large boatyard project at Kattupalli village near Ennore of Chennai. It is constructed by L&T Shipbuilding Limited. It is setting up by TIDCO and Larsen & Toubro (L&T) in two levels.
About Adani Ports:
- Adani Ports are India’s largest private multi - port operators.
- Adani Ports includes National and International ports:
- Mundra Ports
- Adani Hazira Port Pvt. Ltd
- Adani Petronet (Dahej) Port Pvt. Ltd
- Adani Murmugao Port Pvt. Ltd. (Goa)
- Adani Vizag Coal Terminal Pvt. Ltd. In Vishakhapatnam (AP)
- Adani Kandla Bulk Terminal Pvt. Ltd
- Adani Dhamra Port
- Adani Ennore Port
- Adani Abbot Point Terminal 1 in Australia.
- Adani Abbot Point Terminal 0 Project
- Dudgeon Point Coal Terminal Project
- Bunyu in Indonesia
About the agreement:
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone has signed an agreement with Larsen & Toubro (L&T) to manage actions of Kattupalli Port in Tamil Nadu.
- In this agreement Adani Ports will be responsible for EBIDTA improvements and rising losses from the port operation for this period.
- EBIDTA stands for Earnings Before Interest, Depreciation, Taxes and Amortization.
- It measures a company’s annual earnings before the removal of interest payments, taxes, depreciation, and amortization.
- Published on: October 6, 2015