US President Barack Obama to honour Satya Nadella with ‘Champion of Change’ award [ Current Affairs ]
US President Barack Obama is going to honour Microsoft’s Indian-origin CEO Satya Nadella with the ‘Champions of Change’ award. Satya Nadella will be received with this award for bringing change within his company to support working families and Microsoft recently had announced that all the suppliers doing business with Microsoft in the US will have to provide at least 15 days of paid leave to their employees who handle Microsoft work each year starting from 2016 onwards.
- Indian origin Satya Nadella basically belongs from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. He was born in 1967 in Andhra Pradesh.
- Satya Nadella holds bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Mangalore University. He completed Master’s degree in computer science from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.
- He completed master’s degree in business administration (MBA) from the University of Chicago. Microsoft career- He had joined Microsoft in 1992.
- In 2014, Satya Nadella appointed CEO of company and it is given to those who support working families and help make change in their companies to empower and inspire members of their communities.
- Published on: April 20, 2015