Bollywood actress Sadhna passes away [ Current Affairs ]
Sadhna Shivdasani a Bollywood actress has passed away in Mumbai, Maharashtra at the age of 74. In the 1960s and 70s she was renowned for his style statement and acting prowess in Bollywood. About Sadhna: Sadhna Shivdasani was born on September 2, 1941 in Karachi in then British India.
- She belongs to sindhi family.
- In Hindi cinema from 1962 - 65 she was the highest paid actress with Vyjanthimal and the third highest paid with Nanda from 1970 - 1973.
- Her haircut has become famous during 1960 as Sadhnacut which was inspired by Audrey Hepburm a British actress.
- Her debut in Bollywood was with the film Shree 420 as Chorus girl.
- She has worked in films like Love in Simla, Parakh, Hum Dono, Waqt, Woh Kaun Thi.
Awards and Honours:
- By IIFA in 2002 she has been awarded with the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Published on: December 29, 2015