CSC and HCL forms a joint project to provide technology services and solutions to banks [ Current Affairs ]
About CSC: Computer Sciences Corporation ( CSC ) is an American multinational corporation that provides information technology (IT) services and professional services. It’s headquarter is located in Falls Church, Virginia.
About HCL: HCL ( Hindustan Computers Limited ) Technologies Limited is an Indian global IT services company. It’s headquarter is in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It offers services like software accessing, innovativeness renovation, remote setup management, engineering and R&D services, and business process outsourcing (BPO).
- Recently, Computer Science Corporation (CSC) and Hindustan Computer Limited (HCL) two big IT companies have signed an agreement to form a new company to provide technology services and solutions to the banking industry.
Aim of these two companies after signing this agreement:
- They want to provide platform innovation, product functionality improvement and to capitalize their capabilities in addressing worldwide core banking software market.
- CSC will provide its core banking expertise for software and product development. It serves in 15 countries with 100 leaders banking and financial services clients.
- HCL will provide funds to its banking sales and client appointment capability and also its experience in product engineering and application implementation services to renovate the banking industries.
- Published on: July 29, 2015