China and Pakistan forces launch joint Air Drill ‘Shaheen (Eagle) – 4’ [ Current Affairs ]
About Shaheen (Eagle) -4: Air drill ‘Shaheen (Eagle) -4 is an air exercise which is a part of a series of military exchange programs between China and Pakistan. It is fourth edition of air exercise so it named as ‘Shaheen (Eagle) -4.
About launching of Air Drill:
- China and Pakistan have launched a joint air exercise Shaheen (Eagle) -4 in China.
Benefit to china by this launch:
- Chinese commission included fighter jets, fighter bombers and early warning planes.
- Pakistani commission included fighter jets and early warning planes.
- Chinese air force is willing to expand the scope of cooperation with various countries in the region by this joint launch.
Another launches of Air Drill:
- The first edition of this joint air drill between both countries took place in Pakistan in March 2011.
- Second drill launched in China’s western Xinjiang Uygur region in September 2013.
- Third drill launched in Pakistan’s Punjab area in May 2014.
- Published on: September 8, 2015