Forbes magazine released Global Billionaire’s 2015 annual list [ Current Affairs ]
Forbes magazine released Global Billionaire’s 2015 annual list on 3 March 2015 and Bill Gates who co-founder of Microsoft Company has retained topped list in Forbes magazine (Global Billionaire’s 2015) with worth of 79.2 billion US dollars for the 16th time.
Ranking of Global Billionaire’s 2015 annual list of Country wise –
- The United States has first topped in the list with help of 536 rich people.
- China has second topped in the list with the help of 213 rich people.
- Germany has third topped in the list with the help of 103 rich people and
- India has fourth topped in the list with the help of 90 rich people.
Top Billionaires are -
- Carlos Slim Helu – from Mexico telecommunications mogul ranked second with worth 77.1 billion US dollars.
- Warren Buffet- chief of Berkshire Hathaway Inc was ranked third with 72.7 billion US dollars.
- Amancio Ortega- he is a founder Inditex SA from Spain ranked fourth with 64.5 billion US dollars.
- Larry Ellison- he is a Chairman of Oracle Corp ranked fifth with 54.3 billion US dollars.
- Liliane Bettencourt - L’Oreal SA from France ranked tenth with 40.1 billion US dollars.
- Mark Zuckerberg – he is founder of Facebook ranked 16 and for the first time joined the top 20 and Michael Jordan who is a basketball player joined the annual list for the first time.
- Spiegel and Bobby Murphy who co-founders of Snapchat was the youngest billionaires and is each worth 1.5 billion US dollars.
- First time, 90 Indians were present in Forbes annual list. Mukesh Ambani who is chairman of Reliance Industries Limited and his rank is 39. Dilip Shanghvi ranked 44 and Azim Premji ranked 48 and also fist time is an increased of 15 percent of women made the annual list which was earlier 172 (197 at present).
- Published on: March 5, 2015