Harvard University Names Two Indians for Prestigious Radcliffe Fellowship by Harvard University [ Current Affairs ]
Indian eminent Shivani Agarwal & Maharaja Pandit are two Indians who have been selected for the prestigious Radcliffe Fellowship by Harvard University among the 50 scholars, scientists and artists. Maharaja Pandit from University of Delhi has been selected as Hardy Fellow for his project life in Himalaya for one-year fellowships at the Radcliffe Institute in September 2015.
- Shivani Agarwal is from Indian Institute of Science has been selected as William and Flora Hewlett Foundation Fellow for learning to make choices in the era of big data.
- Radcliffe Fellowship is instituted by Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University who is considered as one of the most prestigious honors for faculty.
- Radcliffe fellowship is dedicated to creating and sharing transformative ideas across the arts, sciences, social sciences and humanities and this award is represented by annually.
- Dr. Shivani Agarwal completed graduation from Maulana Azad Medical College, a premier Dental School in Delhi.
- Published on: May 25, 2015