Haryana Government bags Skoch Order-of-Merit National award for e-governance, IT enterprises [ Current Affairs ]
About Skoch Order of Merit National Award: This award is granted upon top performing government organizations and private organizations working with the government. This is given by Skoch Consultancy Services Private Limited which started in 1997, it is a tactic and management accessing firm.
- It recognizes the best practices and governance models that help in excellent and efficient growth of programs and services.
- It recognizes the best practices of local, state and national level government organizations in the area of Health, Education, Rural and Urban development, Finance, Security, Panchayati Raj.
About Haryana government winning the award:
- The government has won the skoch order of merit national award for executing 6 e - governance and IT enterprises in the state.
- It was announced by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar in the state Assembly on the second day of the monsoon session.
- The award will be given on 22 - 23 September 2015.
- Haryana Government has reported 163 e - Governance services which would be conveyed to the citizens at their doorsteps as per the convenience to provide time - assured and trouble - free services
- Published on: September 15, 2015