Housing.com appointed Mani Rangarajan as CFO [ Current Affairs ]
About housing. com: Housing. com is a Mumbai - based real estate search gateway which permits customers to search for housing based on gephy, number of rooms, and various other filters. The company has 6, 000 brokers and functions in 40 cities in India including Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Delhi.
- Since 2012, the company has raised four rounds of funding. It fetched a funding of 2.5 million US dollars in Series A funding from Nexus Venture Partners in June 2013.
- Realty giant Housing. com on 18 October 2015 appointed Mani Rangarajan as its Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
About Mani Rangarajan
- Mr. Rangarajan has held executive level roles in companies such as Citigroup and Yahoo.
- He has also been involved with several start - ups in India in advisory roles
- The appointment was made to strengthen its senior management team.
- Mani will be responsible for driving the company’s financial strategy and planning while also playing a key role on the senior management team.
- Mr. Rangarajan holds an MBA degree from the Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business, a PGDM from IIM Kolkata and is also a Cost & Works Accountant.
- Published on: October 20, 2015