India signs 18 MoUs with Germany in different areas [ Current Affairs ]
About the signing of agreements: India has signed 18 agreements and memorandum of understanding with Germany in many sectors. Third edition of Indo - German Inter - governmental Consultations was held in New Delhi where at the end these agreements were signed.
- This Indo - German Inter - governmental Consultations was co - chaired by India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
About the details of agreements:
- Agreement on Skill Development: Improvement of support in the field of Skill Development and Career Education and Training.
- Joint Declaration of Intent (JDI) on Languages: This agreement will help to encourage German as a foreign language in India and sponsor modern Indian Languages in Germany.
- Agreement on Security Cooperation: This agreement was signed between Union Ministry of Home Affairs of India and Federal Ministry of the Center of Germany for security purposes in both countries.
- Agreement on Solar Energy: It will help to support Indo - German Development Collaboration for Indo - German Solar Energy Partnership.
- Agreement on Aviation Security: This agreement was signed between Union Ministry of Civil Aviation of India and Federal Ministry of the Interior of Germany.
- Agreement on Disaster Management: This agreement was signed between Union Ministry of Home Affairs of India and Federal Ministry of the Interior of Germany for any misadventures Supervision.
- Agreement on IGSTC: It was signed between Union Ministry of Science and Technology of India and the Federal Ministry of Education and Research of Germany for spreading the occupation of the Indo - German Science and Technology Centre (IGSTC).
- Agreement on Higher Education: It will help to support Indo - German Partnerships in Higher Education.
- Agreement on Plant Protection Products: This agreement was signed between Union Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Benefit of India and the Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety of Germany.
- Agreement in the field of Railways: It will help in more Development of the Cooperation in the Field of Railways in both countries.
- Agreement in the field of manufacturing: This agreement was signed between Department of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises of India and Fraunhofer Society of Germany.
- Published on: October 7, 2015