Indian-American professor Dr. Sivanadane Mandjiny, wins UNC’s 2015 Award for Teaching Excellence [ Current Affairs ]
An Indian-American Professor Dr. Sivanadane Mandjiny won UNC Board of Governors 2015 Award for Excellence in Teaching and the award carries commemorative bronze and US $ 12,500 cash prize. DR. Sivanadane Mandjiny is native of Tamil Nadu. At present, Dr. Sivanadane Mandjiny is a Chemistry professor at the University of North Carolina.
- In 1996, DR. Mandjiny had joined University’s Department of Chemistry and Physics as a teaching associate.
- DR. Sivanadane Mandjiny completed degree in chemical engineering from the University of Madras and a master’s degree in biochemical engineering from the IIT.
- DR. Mandjiny also completed a second master’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Toronto and a PhD from the Universite de Technologie de Compiegne in France.
- Mandjiny known as four languages Hindi, Tamil, French and English.
- Published on: May 14, 2015