Joint Military Training Exercise of 6th Indo-Maldives begins [ Current Affairs ]
About 6th Indo - Maldives joint training: 6th Indo - Maldives joint Training Exercise was started on 31st August 2015. It will complete on 13th September 2015 with the closing ceremony including cultural events by various military display teams.
- In this ceremony aerial acrobatics will be displayed by Sarang Team of Indian Air force.
- This joint Training Exercise has begun at Pangode Military Station in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- In this joint exercise 45 soldiers will take parts which are Indian Army - BIHAR Battalion and the Maldivian National Defence Force.
Aim of joint exercise:
- Aim of this Joint Exercise is to inform forces of both countries with each other’s operating procedure.
- It has also aimed to increase understanding and interoperability between Armies of both countries.
- In order to improve interoperability between the two Defence forces, exercise will cover varied military training activities.
- It will complete with strategic exercises.
- Published on: September 8, 2015