Microsoft launches Edu-Cloud with aim to Make Learning Fun [ Current Affairs ]
Microsoft has launched a cloud computing-based offering Edu-Cloud with an aim to Make Learning Fun. Edu-Cloud is launching aim to enhance digital learning and teaching in schools and higher education institutions in India through virtual learning platforms.
- Through cloud computing technology, Edu-Cloud will create, deliver and manage educational content from any device, anywhere, anytime in order to make learning easy and fun.
- Edu-Cloud will benefit around 1 million teachers and 6 million students in over 1,500 institutes across India in next 18 months that is expected.
- Teachers and students of these schools will use Microsoft’s Windows-powered tablets in order to access rich, interactive and relevant content from cloud to make learning and teaching more engaging and productive.
- Microsoft IT company will tie-up with the Hyderabad based Chaitanya group of educational institutions which will adopt Edu-Cloud for its teachers and students in its 80 schools.
- Microsoft was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4, 1975, to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for Altair 8800. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company which headquartered in Redmond, Washington, U.S.
- Microsoft IT Company is the best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser.
- Published on: May 7, 2015