Nai Manzil the new Central Sector Scheme launched by Government [ Current Affairs ]
About the scheme Nai Manzil: Nai Manzil aims to increase of educational and livelihood needs of smaller societies in general and Muslims in particular, which are not much aware of educational realizations than the other minority communities.
- It also targets to provide occupation basis skill training in four courses at the same time of proper education, in field of Manufacturing, Engineering, Services and Soft skills.
- It aims to provide education by giving the bond courses to the trainees and also provide them Certificates for Class X and XII by distance medium educational system.
- Its intention is to provide this scheme to the people who are in between 17 to 35 ages from all minority communities and also to Madrasa students.
- This scheme will provide opportunities for the students who want continue their higher education and also give the employment opportunities in the organized sectors.
About launching of scheme:
- Dr. Najma Heptulla who is currently served as Union Minister for Minority Affairs launched a new Central Sector Scheme Nai Manzil for empowering minorities.
- Her aim behind launching of this scheme is to increase awareness and opportunities in the field of education and skill development for the welfare of minorities.
- Published on: August 13, 2015