Sherif Ismail take oath as Prime Minister of Egypt [ Current Affairs ]
About Sherif Ismail and his different posts: Sherif Ismail Mohamed born on 6th July 1955 in Egypt. He is an engineer by profession. He had served as the minister of petroleum and mineral resources from 16th July 2013 to 12th September 2015.
- He had also served as the executive deputy chairman and then also as the chairman of the Egyptian holding company for petrochemicals (ECHEM), which was founded in 2002.
- He was also worked as chairman of the Egyptian natural gas holding company (EGAS).
- Then he worked as the managing director of the state - run oil holding company named Ganoub El Wadi Petroleum Holding Company (GANOPE).
- He was also appointed as oil minister on 16th July 2013 to the provisional cabinet headed by Hazem Al Beblawi.
About taking oath as Prime Minister:
- Sherif Ismail takes oath as the new Prime Minister of Egypt.
- He was selected as Pm of Egypt because Ibrahim Mehleb resigned from office due to a corruption scandal including his cabinet minister.
- Published on: September 23, 2015