The journalist who won 2015 Reporters without Borders Prize - Syrian journalist Zaina Erhaim [ Current Affairs ]
A UK - based Syrian woman journalist, for her defense of press freedom Zaina Erhaim has won the prestigious 2015 Reporters without Borders Prize. She got the prestigious award for her determination and determination for covering news in civil war and clash ravaged Syria which is suspected as the most dangerous country in the world for journalists.
- She went to war - torn Syria for get full cover aged report about the inhuman torture faced by innocent Syrians
- Currently Zaina Erhaim lives and work in Aleppo (Syria). she has trained trained over 100 citizen reporters from them three are women. She also give effort to establish number of independent newspapers and magazines.
About Reporters without Borders Prize:
- Paris (France) based NGO Reporters Without Borders (RWB) has established an annual award in 1992.
- It is awarded to journalists who have made a significant contribution to the Defence and promotion of press freedom.
- Published on: November 23, 2015