Uttar Pradesh Budget 2015-16 [ Current Affairs ]
Akhilesh Yadav ,who chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh presented the State Budget 2015-16 which cost of budgets are 302687 crore rupees and mainly focus on agriculture, education, power, health, roads and infrastructure development.
Key facts of Uttar Pradesh Budget 2015-16
- The cost of budget in 2015-16 is 10.2 percent more than the cost of budget in 2014-15.
- In 2015-16 budget is also consist the fiscal deficit of 2.96% of the total GDP of the state.
- State government has declared year 2015-16 as the Farmers year and according to this regard 100 agriculture centers will be opened to promote young farmer entrepreneurs.
- For women empowerment, UP government allocated Rs 100 crore for “Mahila Samman Kosh”.
- UP State government allocated Rs 3000 crores to Lucknow Agra Express way in infrastructure.
- UP State government allocated Rs 25764 crores for power up gradation and line maintenance in the state in Power sector.
- Published on: March 2, 2015