Uttar Pradesh Minister Chitranjan Swaroop is no more [ Current Affairs ]
About Mr. Chitranjan Swaroop: Chitranjan Swarup, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs of Uttar Pradesh passes away in Delhi at age 70 because of a lengthy illness. Chitranjan Swaroop was born in Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh.
- He was worked as an agriculturist before being elected as MLA.
- He was a member of the 16th Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh.
- He was also member of the Samajwadi political party.
- He worked at the Muzaffarnagar constituency of Uttar Pradesh.
- He was also earlier member of the Indian National Congress party.
- His responsibility included Urban Development, Urban Employment & Poverty Alleviation, Water Supply, Overall Urban Development and Minority Welfare and Haj.
His earlier posts:
- From 1974 to 1977 he was member of 6th Legislative Assembly.
- From 2002 to 2007 he was member of 14th Legislative Assembly.
- From 2012 to till his death he was member of 16th Legislative Assembly.
- Published on: August 20, 2015