Vice president released book title Faces and Places written by Prof. Deepak Nayyar [ Current Affairs ]
The Vice President of India M Hamid Ansari released a book titled Faces and Places written by Prof. Deepak Nayyar who is economist and former Vice Chancellor of Delhi University. The book based on author’s photographs that have been taken over the past four decades. Its title captures the essential idea of its dual theme.
- Prof. Deepak Nayyar, the focus is on people in their daily lives and on places that are of interest to visitors.
- Eminent M Hamid released book title Faces and Places written by Prof. Deepak Nayyar who Professor of Economics at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Prof. Deepak Nayyar has taught at the University of Oxford, the University of Sussex, the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM-C) and the New School for Social Research, New York.
- During 2000 t0 2005, Prof. Deepak Nayyar was Vice Chancellor of the University of Delhi (DU).
- Published on: March 31, 2015