West Indies spinner Sunil Narine suspended by ICC for illegal bowling action [ Current Affairs ]
West Indies off - spinner Sunil Narine has suspended by The International Cricket Council (ICC) for bowling in international cricket with an immediate effect. After the 3rd ODI match of West Indies against Sri Lanka in Pallekele in November 2015 ICC found his bowling action illegal and took decision.
- ICC tack test of his bowling action at the ICC’s accredited testing center in Loughborough University.
- In which they discovered that all variations of his bowling deliveries exceeded the 15 degrees level of permitted tolerance limit under the international cricket regulations.
- In international suspension of Narine domestic cricket also a reason and shall be recognized by all National Cricket Federations events played in their own authority.
- After bowling suspension is executed, the player is able to apply for a re - assessment after modifying his bowling action in accordance.
About Sunil Narine:
- Sunil Narine was born on 26th may 1988.
- He is right arm off break bowler of West Indies team; he is also a left - handed batsman.
- Since 2009, Narine has played for Trinidad and Tobago and made his One Day International debut in December 2011 and Test debut in June 2012.
- Narine’s contributed in the 2012 IPL where he represent Kolkata Knight Riders and he was become named Player of that season with 24 wickets at a miserly 5.47 runs per over.
- And He create history in IPL 2013 by taking a hat - trick on 16 April 2013 playing for Kolkata Knight Riders against Kings XI Punjab at the PCA Stadium in Mohali
- Published on: November 30, 2015