2016 Belgian Grand Prix Won by Nico Rosberg [ Current Affairs ]
The 2016 Belgian Grand Prix of Formula One has been won by the Germany’s Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg and with this he had won tenth championship title of F1 of his career and the sixth win in the 2016 season after winning Australian Grand Prix, Bahrain Grand Prix, Chinese Grand Prix and Russian Grand Prix.
- It was his thirteenth race of the 2016 season of Formula One in from which he had attended 11 teams.
- The race was conducted on Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.
- Result of 2016 Belgian Grand Prix (top Five)
- Top 3 teams are:
- Red Bull
- Force India
About Nico Rosberg:
- He was born on June 27, 1985.
- He races for the German flag in Formula One, and has also temporarily competed for Finland.
- He went on to become the first driver to win the GP2 title.
Awards and achievements:
- Youngest driver to set the fastest lap i. e. 20 years
- 258 days in 2006
- Bahrain Grand Prix award Lorenzo Bandini Trophy in 2011
- 2014 FIA Pole Position Trophy
- Published on: August 22, 2016