Alva’S Nudisiri Starts from November 18 [ Current Affairs - Education ]
The 13th annual “Alvas Nudisiri” a literary and cultural meet starts from 18th November. It is organized by Alva’s Education Foundation at Vidyagiri campus in Moodbidri. Announced by Alva’s Education Foundation chairman Mohan Alva and famous writer and researcher B.S. Sumitra Bai.
Will be the head of the three-day event.
- Will include many shows, poem recital, and cultural Programmes on 10 separate stages on the premises.
- Writer Jayant Gourish Kaikini will inaugurate this event.
- Theme is “Karnataka - Naaleya Nirmana” (Karnataka - building the future).
- Will be attended by many researchers, thinkers and writers from different parts of the State and they will discuss issues related to land, water and environment.
- Other programs such as Krishi Siri (focus on agriculture), Vidyarthi Siri (focus on education) and Kale Siri (focus on art) will be organized.
- Estimated cost is Rs. 3 crore.
- State government will provide grant upto Rs. 15 lakh.
- Foundation has collected over Rs. 20 lakh as delegate fees.
- The culture and sports activates during the event attract the students to join Alva’s Education Foundation.
About Alva’s Education Foundation
- A trust registered organization with many faculties under Trust Act.
- Founded by Dr. M. Mohan Alva at Moodbidri in 1995.
- Has 20 Educational institutions and more than 20,000 students in different faculties.
- Main aim is to provide cultural and educational development.
- Started with Nursing and Ayurveda streams of education
- Currently has all most all primary to post-graduate courses in General Education, Paramedical Courses, Engineering and Management, Alternative Medicine attracting students from India and abroad.
- Published on: September 30, 2016