Experienced Journalist and Writer Yogendra Bali is No More [ Current Affairs ]
Veteran journalist and author Yogendra Bali passed away in New Delhi at the age of 86 years after a brief illness. Bali had served The Times of India as its roving correspondent till retirement in his long journalistic career.
- He was also connected with a number of newspapers and publications including The Tribune, Probe, Current Weekly, The Day After, Sunday Mail, Asia Defence News International and Mastana Jogi.
- He was a member of committees on Art Education, Publications, the Triennele and International Exhibitions of General Council of the Lalit Kala Akademi.
Books penned by him are:
- The Communal Bogey.
- Chandra Shekhar: A Political Biography
- Pawan Chamling: Daring
- To Be Different
- Sri Satguru Ram Singh Ji and Freedom Movement of India.
About Times of India:
- The Times of India is a third-largest Indian English-language daily newspaper.
- It was founded on 3rd November 1838 and headquarter is located at Mumbai.
- It is maintained and published by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. which is owned by the Sahu Jain family.
- Times of India were ranked 88th among India’s most trusted brands in the Brand Trust Report 2012 and 100th among India’s most trusted brands subsequently in the Brand Trust Report 2013.
- Published on: April 11, 2016