For Online Booking of LPG Cylinders Union Government has Launched Sahaj Scheme [ Current Affairs ]
For online booking of LPG cylinders Union Government has introduce Sahaj Scheme. Dharmendra Pradhan Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas (Independent Charge) has launch this scheme as part of Government’s 2016-Year of the Consumers initiative.
At the initial phase this facility is available for: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Pune.
Features of Scheme:
- Customers can online book LPG cylinders by www.mylpg.in web portal
- This portal is available in 13 different languages.
- And now using this portal people can also book for new LPG connection and no need to visit the LPG distributors for it.
- This facility is available for 24 * 7 and with option for online or offline payment.
- LPG cylinders will be delivered at home even in their absenteeism.
- Union government has targeted to add new 10 crore LPG up to December 2018 to present 16.5 crore connections.
- For this government has planned to ease the process of LPG refills and new connections.
Benefits of Sahaj Scheme:
- Easy Monitoring
- Consumer Selection
- Cashless (new connection application become cashless)
- Time Saving
- Published on: January 27, 2016