IBJA Announces Awards for Indian Medal Winners in Rio 2016 Olympics [ Current Affairs - Sports ]
In Rio 2016 Olympics, India Bullion and Jewellers Association (IBJA) announced Sovereign Gold Bonds and silver to the Indian medal winners in Rio 2016 Olympics. Sovereign Gold Bonds of 500 gms will be awarded to the Gold Medal winners and 1 kg silver will be awarded to Silver Medal winners. As per the IBJA.
- Rio 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from 5 to 21 August 2016. India is scheduled to compete the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- Indian Olympic Association is going to send the nation’s largest assignment in Summer Olympic history.
- Olympics are known to be the biggest sports platform in the world.
- Olympic Games are about competition and winning and these tournaments are very significant as they unite nations.
- They displaying different cultures of different countries.
About India Bullion and Jewellers Association (IBJA):
- IBJA established in 1919. IBJA establish for prevailing circumstances in the market.
- It has grown in its reach, build and reputation over the years since its creation.
- In India it has proved to be an unbiased platform and is now considered the Apex association for all bullion and Jewellery associations.
- India is the world’s largest consumer of gold bullion, gold Jewellery and gold ornaments.
- IBJA helps its members and the community for the large promotion & regulation of Bullion trade.
- Published on: August 8, 2016