India Aviation Show 2016 Instigated in Hyderabad [ Current Affairs ]
An international exhibition and conference on civil aviation The India Aviation 2016 kicked off in Hyderabad, Telangana. The President Pranab Mukherjee has inaugurated the fifth edition in the biennial series at the Begumpet Airport (also known as Hyderabad Old Airport).
- Ministry of Civil Aviation and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) jointly organized the India Aviation 2016 on the lines of Make in India.
- Across the globe are more than 200 major participants going to part and will be displaying latest aircrafts.
- More than 25 Ministers and Senior Government Officials are going to participate in the event.
It will also see the contribution of
- Leading Aircraft Manufacturers
- Helicopter manufacturers
- Engine manufacturers
At CEO Forum of Global CEO will be also held in the four day event.
In this event Major global aviation infrastructure companies are also participating.
About Aviation in India:
- Aviation in India is the flying industry of India.
- It can generally be separated into military and civil aviation.
- India is the fastest-growing aviation market according to the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- On 30 October 2015, the Government of India announced its draft National Civil Aviation Policy.
- Published on: March 17, 2016