India’s First Social Mobile Wallet Udio has been Launched by TranServ [ Current Affairs ]
TranServ, India’s digital payment startup company has launched India’s first Social Mobile Wallet named Udio. With the aim to reduce the gap between real and virtual modes of payment as it has more social experience. Key features of Udio Wallet
- It mixed social, community-driven feature with anytime, anywhere availability to digital P2P (peer-to-peer) transactions.
- This will be continuous and secure payment structure which will makes a ubiquitous ecosystem for both consumers and brands.
- This will be easy to use.
- It is cashless payment system as similar as mobile banking.
With the help of Udio Wallet it will be easy for users to do
- squaring of dues,
- sharing dinner bills
- cab ride
- pay electricity and gas bills and
- Make DTH & mobile recharges.
About peer-to-peer payment solution
- With the help of digital P2P payment users can send payments to anyone with the help of their mobile phone.
- It is practical and suitable cashless digital payment system for paying bills, in-store purchases and more.
- Physical cash notes replaced is by digital currency to reduce and balance the costs associated with cash.
- Published on: January 25, 2016