Johan Cruyff, the Dutch Soccer Legend Has Passes Away [ Current Affairs ]
Johan Cruyff, The Dutch football legend and coach passed away after a long suffering from lung cancer in Barcelona, Spain at age of 68. About Johan Cruyff: Hendrik Johan Cruyff was born on 25th April 1947 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- He was a Dutch’s football player by profession and also a coach.
- He started his career at Ajax and won Eredivisie titles, three European Cups and also one International Cup over there.
About Johan’s achievements:
- Johan moved to FC Barcelona where he won La Liga in first season and also named as European Footballer of the year.
- In 1969 - 70, he won second league and cup “double”.
His career after retiring:
- Johan retired from football in 1984 then he became very successful as manager or coach of Ajax FC and later Barcelona FC.
- He stayed as a powerful advisor to both clubs and his coaching attitude and style of play influenced many football lovers.
- Published on: March 28, 2016