New President and Ceo of Honda Cars India is Yoichiro Ueno [ Current Affairs ]
New President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Honda Cars India is Yoichiro Ueno. His appointment was approved by its parent Honda Motor Company. He will replace Katsushi Inoue who was serving as Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the company for Regional Operations (Europe region).
- Yoichiro Ueno was serving as CEO and Managing Director (MD) of Honda Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. since January 2011 before he is appointed as CEO as Honda Cars India.
- He had also served as the Assistant Vice President of Automobile Sales of American Honda Motor Co. Inc.
- Ueno is connected with Honda Motor Co. , Ltd. for over 30 years and has rich experience in the automobile industry.
- He was associated with company markets also outside Japan like New Zealand and Thailand, and also in foreign division and countries such as Asia and Oceania, China and North America.
About Honda Cars India:
- Honda is subordinate of the Honda of Japan for marketing, production and export of passenger cars in India.
- It was founded in 1995 as joint project of Honda Motors and Usha International and in August 2012 it become 100 % subsidiary of Honda and named as Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL).
- Headquarter of HCIL is located at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Published on: February 26, 2016