RIC Forum Fields to Expand Collaboration in Fight Agents Terrorism [ Current Affairs ]
The 14th edition of meeting of the Foreign Ministers of the Russia, India and China (RIC) Forum has declared to extend collaboration in fighting terrorism. The conference was held in Moscow, Russia and was acted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, Union Minister of Foreign Affairs Sushma Swaraj, and Minister of Foreign Affairs of China Wang Yi taken.
Key highlights of 2016 RIC Forum
- The Ministers deliberated various features of trilateral collaboration on global and regional problems.
- They slanting for development in consolidation the international legal framework underlying the modern world order and offsetting of common challenges.
- They also have slanting for location up of a broad counter-terrorist front with the UN in concert a central role and treading up hard work to fight global drug threat.
- They also discoursed on generating a new safety and collaboration construction in the Asia-Pacific area.
- They also replaced opinions on the condition in the North Africa, Middle East including Syria, and the situation in Afghanistan and Ukraine.
- The Ministers have also understandable to grip the next trilateral meeting in India.
- It is a trilateral federation of Russia, India and China that has met per annum since 2002.
- The RIC has performed as an accompaniment to other frameworks connecting three countries and with the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in current year.
- Published on: April 20, 2016