Utkarsh Bangla Scheme Has Been Launched by the West Bengal Government [ Current Affairs ]
The Utkarsh Bangla Scheme has been launched by the West Bengal Government. Main aim behind this launch is to provide vocational training to school dropouts. The Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched this scheme in Kolkata and book on Utkarsh Bangla.
Key features of scheme:
- The main goal behind this launch is to give vocational training to school dropouts along with training ranging from 400 to 1200 hours free of charge.
- According to this scheme it will provide training in driving, tailoring, repairing television and other electronic equipment’s, beautician courses etc.
- And who successfully complete the courses will get Certificates.
- For the implementing of scheme the state Vocational Education Department will appoint an agency.
- With the National Vocational Education Qualification Framework the syllabus for courses under this scheme has been made in line.
- Published on: February 19, 2016