Exam Strategy for Management
- It is very essential to cover the whole syllabus.
- Try to make short notes on each and every topic.
- Write neatly and focus on the core part or crux of the question.
- Give attention on examples.
- Prepare a list of cases related to each topic.
- Don't be over confident about your knowledge-theoretical reference must be given in a well defined and structured manner.
- Prepare with special focus: Organization re-structure and chapter one topics: Vital areas like nature as well as functions of management, organizational aims and latest organizational formats in the 21st century.
- Try to solve questions related to finance only if you are conceptually confident regarding that.
- Answer atleast one question from the international trade.