Detailed Syllabus for CSAT-2 Paper for IAS Prelims 2016
Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) since 2011 has consisted of Paper I and Paper II. Following are the details for aptitude CSAT Paper 2.
Total Marks: 200 marks
Duration: 2 Hours
- Interpersonal skills consisting communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy, numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc (Class Xth level). Data interpretation (like charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. Class Xth level).
- English language comprehension skills (Class Xth level).
Discussions & Questions
I have a confusion in a maths problem that was come in IAS examination? ( - ga...@ on ))
1 AnswerFor conceptual understanding of mathematical topics please refer-http://www.examrace.com/IAS/IAS-FlexiPrep-Program/Postal-Courses/Examrace-IAS-CSAT-Prelims-Paper-II-Series.htm
- Examrace on