Civil Services Prelims 2014 results and next steps. Next steps are given below. [ IAS Updates ]
Results can be found on the following link - IAS CSP Prelims 2014 results and next steps. The candidature of these candidates is provisional. In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all these candidates have to apply again in Detailed Application Form, DAF (CSM), for Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2014 which would be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in.
Formalities for qualified candidates
- The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the ONLINE Detailed Application Form.
- Apply with Detailed Application Form (DAF) for Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2014 which would be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in. The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from from Tuesday, 28th October, 2014 till Tuesday, 11th November 2014.
- Qualified candidates should to fill up the DAF-CSM and submit the same ONLINE for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2014 to be held from Sunday 14th December, 2014
- Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF-CSM and submitting the same ONLINE would also be available on the website.
- Rules of the Civil Services (Main) Examination 2014, will be published in in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) of Department of Personnel and Training Notification dated 31.05.2014, which is also available on the Website of the Commission.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted DAF separately & send the duly signed copy with all relevant documents wherever applicable as enclosures including the prescribed fees of Rs. 200/- addressed to the Under Secretary [CS(M)], Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, so as to reach the Commission’s Office latest by Tuesday, 18th November, 2014, 5:00 P.M. The envelope containing the print out of the DAF submitted ONLINE should be superscribed “Application for Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2014”. It can also be delivered at Union Public Service Commission counter by hand till Tuesday, 18th November, 2014, 5:00 P.M.
- The admission certificate alongwith the time table of the Main Examination will be uploaded on the Commission’s website to the eligible candidates 2 weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- Changes, if any, in the postal address after submission of the DAF may be communicated to the Commission at once.
- Marks, cut off marks and answer keys of screening test held through CS(P) Examination, 2014 will be uploaded on the Commission web site i.e, www.upsc.gov.in after the entire process of the Civil Services Examination, 2014, is over i.e. after the declaration of final result.
- The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Any information/clarification regarding result of the above mentioned examination can be obtained on all working days between 10.00 Hrs. to 17.00 Hrs., in person or on Tel. No. 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing Union Public Service Commission Website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Published on: October 14, 2014