IFS 2015 - Final Result Declared - for Merit List Check Upsc.gov.in [ IFS Updates ]
The Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2015 result is declared which is held by the Union Public Service Commission in November/December 2015. And the candidates who have cleared written exam are qualified for Personality Test.
- Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects.
- The candidates have to come with their original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents such as Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test.
- Interview of Candidates for the Personality Test will starts from 18th January, 2016.
- The exact date of interview will be sanded to candidates through E-Summon letter.
- Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission’s Website.
- For further information candidates are advised to check their e-mail regularly.
- And the candidates who do not receive communication regarding their Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on
- 011 - 23385271,
- 011 - 23381125,
- 011 - 23098543
Or Fax No.
- 011 - 23387310,
- 011 - 23384472.
The date and time of the Personality Test will not change.
- The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter or Fax or Telephone numbers indicated above.
- The mark-sheets of candidates will be available on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain information will available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
- Published on: February 3, 2016