JEE Advanced 2015 result declared - 469 of 504 is the highest score [ JEE Updates ]
According to IIT-Bombay records, 26,456 (23,407 males and 3,049 females)out of the 1,17,238 candidates who appeared in the JEE 2015 qualified for admission to Indian Institute of Technology branches and NITs as compared to 27,152 of the 1.36 lakh aspirants in JEE 2014. The results are available at JEE Advanced Official Website. You need to enter your registration number and date of birth to check out the result.
Highlights of the Result:
- First Rank: Satvat Jagwani of Satna, Madhya Pradesh - Score 469 out of 504
- Second Rank: Janak Agarwal of Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Third Rank: Mukesh Pareekh of Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Turaka Bhavan, with an AIR-39, topped among Scheduled Castes
- Harsh Meena with an AIR- 633 topped among ST candidates
- Cut-off for JEE (Advanced) was 105 for general candidates, much lower than last year’s 115. For Other Backward Castes (OBCs) it was 70, for Scheduled Castes (SCs) 50 and for Schedule Tribes (STs) it was 44.
- Paper 1 had 262 questions and while Paper 2 had 240
Starting 2015, students will also get admissions to Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli (RGIPT) and Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Thiruvananthapuram by JEE only.
Joint allocation for over 32,000 seats offered by 88 institutes including IITs, NITs and other technical institutes (fully or partly funded by central or state governments) will commence through a common web portal from June 25.
- Published on: June 18, 2015