Apply for KVPY
Request for Application Form
- Application form for KVPY is available in paper form as well as online.
- Students may download the Online form from KVPY website. You may also apply for a Hard Copy of the form.
- A hard copy of the application form is available on request. However it should be accompanied with the paid “Bank Challan or Pay-in-slip” and also the stream SA/SX/SB should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
- For application, a processing fees of Rs. 200/-has to be deposited at any core banking branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA in the name of “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) A/c. No. 10270577392”
- However, the Processing fees is exempted for the following category of students: Students belonging to SC/ST, Physically and Visually challenged students as well as female students
- The duly-filled in application form along with certain documents, stating the stream on the envelope should reach the KVPY office latest by 12/09/2012.
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority should be submitted in case of SC/ST students.
- Medical certificate from the prescribed authority is to be submitted for application in lieu of physically and visually challenged students.
- Copy of the marks statement of the qualifying examination (s) are also to be submitted.
- The original Pay-in-slip of Rs. 200/-, is to be enclosed alongwith, in case it is applicable.
- KVPY will not be responsible for postal delays in receiving completed application.
All correspondence should be addressed to:
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Indian Institute of Science