Auditory learning Techniques
How can you learn by means of auditory senses?
- Carefully listen to what is being said.
- Get focused while listening.
- Check if the sound is loud and clear.
- Is there enough sound clarity?
- Are your ears comfortable to the sound?
- Make use of sound, rhyme, and music in your learning.
- Associate the words with pictures in your mind and visualize the same.
- Background music related to the speech can be used to help you get into visualizations.
- When creating mnemonics or acrostics, use rhythm or set them to a jingle or part of a song so that it gets retained in your brain.
- Speak to yourself to recall various states that music invokes.