Logic Learning Techniques
How can you learn logically?
- Logical learning deals with mind process of a person.
- The process is scripted in the mind of a person which is carried out automatically.
- No pattern, as such, can be ascertained for logical learning.
- However a person can jot down the steps of process.
- With the steps written, a person can initially get started with logical thinking.
- Logical learning needs to have a practical proof.
- Have a practical approach, understand the concepts and avoid doing rote learning.
- Extract key points from study material and create a list of the same.
- While learning logical techniques, let your mind be unbiased and stay calm by balancing your breathing level.
- Associate the logical reasoning with some of your thoughts and behavior. This eases the task of logical learning.
- Consider these associated thoughts and behavior while writing.
- Use ‘systems thinking’ which will help you understand the links between various parts of the logic.
- Try changing existing associated behavior and habits. This will help you retain the logic.
- The main feature of learning logic is you can learn it your way, by using your strategies and analytical skills.
Discussions & Questions
We need material for logical developmental process ( - mu...@ on ))
1 AnswerPlease refer http://www.examrace.com/Study-Material/Psychology/Psychology-FlexiPrep-Program/Postal-Courses/Examrace-Psychology-Series.htm for human logical development process.
- Examrace on