Physical Learning Techniques
How can you learn physically?
- Use your sensory nerves to recognize if the touch feels good to you.
- Try if you are able to grasp well the feel of the objects surrounding you.
- Get in touch with the environment and the world around you.
- Feel if you are comfortable with the surroundings.
- Ensure you have a good feel about it.
- Sense if the learning exercise is true for you.
- Use physical touch, actions, movements and bodily parts in your learning activities.
- As you focus on the learnings, visualize the sensations of each scenario.
- Pen down your feelings as you visualize the scenario.
- Make use of as many physical objects as possible.
- Do not neglect writing and drawing diagrams as they form a part of physical activities.
- Use yoga, breathing and relaxation to focus your state while you learn and perform.
- Stay calm, centered, relaxed and aware.
- To practice skills and behavior, use role-play.
- Act out and simulate what you learn to retain your learning.