NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 15 for 2016
1. Pure tone audiometry to assess hearing in children is usually possible beyond what age ?
a. greater than 2 years
b. greater than 5 years
c. greater than 7 years
d. greater than 10 years
2. Children in this age group tolerate digitalis best ?
a. preterm babies
d. school going
3. Active immunoprophylaxis after exposure is indicated in the following diseases except ?
c. chicken pox
d. hepatitis B
4. The only live vaccine indicated in symptomatic HIV patients is ?
5. The most common causative agent for bacterial tracheitis in children is ?
a. staphylococcus aureus
b. streptococcus pneumoniae
c. hemophilus influenzae
d. streptococcus pyogenes
6. Preterm milk contains the following in higher concentrations ?
7. A child is able to pull self to standing position , cruises around on holding to furniture , creeps keeping his abdomen off ground , plays pat a cake and peek a boo at ?
a. 28 weeks
b. 32 weeks
c. 36 weeks
d. 40 weeks
8. How many milligrams of ascorbic acid is required each day in a 5 year old child ?
a. 40 mg
b. 50 mg
c. 60 mg
9. Tubercular bronchopneumonia would be classified under what category according to IAP classification of childhood tuberculosis ?
a. group 1
b. group 2
c. group 3
d. group 4
10. GRANULOMATOSIS INFANTISEPTICUM is caused by ?
b. staph aureus
11. ECTHYMA GANGRENOSUM are pathognomic skin lesions of
a. staph aureus infection
b. klebsiella infection
c. pseudomonas aeruginosa infection
d. proteus infection
12. In a patient with VENTRICULAR FIBRILLATION , after initial unsuccessful defibrillation attempts , which anti arrhythmic drug is the agent of choice ?
b. magnesium sulfate
13. The following drugs are used for endoscopic removal with intra vesical therapy in superficial bladder tumors except
14. One DALY is
a. ten lost years of healthy life
b. five lost years of healthy life
c. one lost year of healthy life
d. three lost years of healthy life
15. The ideal treatment of choice for CADMIUM toxicity
d. No effective treatment possible
16. The term killed in a road traffic accident is defined as any person who died within _______ days as a result of accident ?
a. 30 days
b. 23 days
c. 20 days
17. The objectives of Indian red cross are
a. improvement of health
b. prevention of disease
c. mitigation of suffering
18. Anti malaria month is observed during which month ?
19. The incubation period of pneumonic plague is usually
a. 1-3 days
b. 2-4 days
c. 4-6 days
20. Xeroderma pigmentosa is produced as a result of ?
a. DNA polymerase 3
b. DNA polymerase 1
c. DNA exonuclease
d. DNA ligase
21. Earliest symptom of acoustic neuroma is ?
d. facial weakness
22. Ocular albinism is inherited as
a. X linked recessive
b. Y linked recessive .
23. Satellite lesions are seen in the following type of leprosy ?
a. tuberculoid leprosy
b. lepromatous leprosy
c. borderline tuberculoid leprosy
d. histoid leprosy
24. The patient 25 years old suffered head injury , he developed double vision on looking down . The probable cranial nerve involved is ?
25. Inversion and eversion take place at which joint ?
a. talo calcanael joint
b. talo calcaneo cuneiform
c. calcaneo cuboid
d. mid tarsal joint