NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 18 for 2016
1. Dengue fever - most sensitive test?
a. tissue culture
b. Ig M
2. What is the vitamin required for carboxylation reactions ?
3. Which of the following is the most potent stimulator of naïve T cells ?
a. B cells
b. Mature dendritic cells
c. Epithelial cells
4. The study of death in all its aspects is called ?
5. All of the following are good prognostic factors of ALL except ?
a. age 2-8 years
b. WBC count less than 50000 / mm3
d. T(9:22) t(8:14) t(4:11)
5. Which of the following studies is besf for calculating the incidence of a disease ?
a. case control study
b. cross sectional study
c. prospective study
d. retrospective study
6. Too many false positives in a screening test is due to which of the following ?
a. high prevalence
b. high incidence
c. tests with high specificity
d. tests with high sensitivity
7. Cyclodevelopmental stage is seen in ?
8. Gene for major histocompatibility complex is located on which chromosome ?
9. Central dot sign on CT is seen in which of the following conditions ?
a. caroli's disease
10. What is hydrocution ?
a. drowning a person in boiling water
b. drowning a person in cold water
11. What is FALANGA ?
a. beating on the soles of the foot of person
b. beating on the ears of a person
c. beating on the testicles of a person
d. beating on the chest of a person
12. Fish is not rich in ?
c. vitamin A
13. Which of the following is not included in the SAFE strategy ?
b. vitamin A supplementation
c. facial cleaning
d. environmental hygiene
14. Which of the following is not a feature of horner’s syndrome ?
d. all the above
15. All of the following are immunity suppressors except ?
16. All are true about wiskott Aldrich syndrome except ?
a. it is autosomal recessive
17. In an uremic patient dialysis reverses all of the following except ?
d. all of the above
18. Misfolding of the proteins is characterisitic of all of the following except ?
b. multiple sclerosis
c. prion disease
d. cruetz feldt Jacobs disease
19. All of the following pierce the buccinator muscle except ?
20. Virchow’s triad includes all of the following except ?
a. venous stasis
b. injury to veins
c. blood hypercoagulability
d. venous thrombosis
21. Which one of the following drugs is removed by lungs
b. 5 – FU
22. The CSF pressure is mainly maintained by ?
a. rate of synthesis
b. rate of absorption
c. flow in the ventricles
23. Which of the following is the best treatment of medullary carcinoma of thyroid ?
a. surgery only
b. surgery with radiotherapy
d. radiotherapy only
24. All of the following are included in the phase 1 of detoxification reactions except?
25. Most important substance responsible for the bioluminescence of fire flies ?
a. phospho creatine