NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 33 for 2016
1. Which one of the common side effects is seen with fentanyl?
1. Chest wall rigidly
3. Pain in abdomen
2. Psammoma bodies are seen in all except ?
a. follicular carcinoma of thyroid
c. serous cystadenoma
3. All are traumatic asphyxia except ?
a. railway accident
b. road traffic accident
c. accidental strangulation
d. stampede in crowd
4. The vaccine having highest efficacy ?
5. Vaginal delivery is allowed in all except ?
a. monochorionic monoamniotic twins
b. first twin cephalic and second breech
c. extended breech
6. Creamy and fishy odour vaginal discharge is seen in ?
a. Chlamydia trachomatis
b. Gardenerella vaginalis
7. Superior gluteal nerve supplies all except ?
a. gluteus maximus
b. gluteus medius
c. gluteus minimus
d. tensor fascia lata
8. In a person with subclinical folate deficiency , all of the following will precipitate folate deficiency except ?
9. Marker for dysgerminoma ?
a. beta HCG
10. Neural tube closure starts from ?
11. Chemoprophylaxis is not used in ?
c. meningococcal meningitis
12. Composite muscles are all except ?
a. flexor digitorum superficialis
b. flexor carpi ulnaris
d. biceps femoris
13. Stellate wound is produced by ?
a. contact wound
b. from close range
c. 2 meters range
d. Long range
14. Drug which can be used in any degree of renal failure ?
15. Stenosis of subclavian artery is common in which part ?
a. first part
b. second part
c. third part
d. equal in all parts
16. Ifosfamide belongs to which class ?
a. alkylating agents
b. anticancer antibiotics
c. folate antagonists
17. Hirsutism is present in all except ?
c. cushing syndrome
18. Which of the following is not a branch of the splenic artery ?
a. pancreatica magna
b. right gastroepiploic artery
c. short gastric arteries
d. hilar vessels
19. Sleep is controlled by which centre ?
c. limbic cortex
20. Myodesis is contraindicated in ?
21. Smoking is not associated with which carcinoma ?
22. Which is the latest guideline used in calculating disability ?
a. absentism from job
b. economic productivity
d. loss of sleep
23. Which of the following is best for diagnosing posterior longitudinal ligament calcification ?
24. Which is expressed by GIST ?
a. CD 117
b. CD 34
c. CD 45
d. S 100
25. Concomitant chemo-radiotherapy given in all except ?
a. carcinoma anal canal
b. nasopharyngeal carcinoma
c. stage 3 carcinoma cervix
d. T2N0M0 glottic carcinoma